In My Mailbox (24)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.


The Books that I RECEIVED are:
- The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (Egmont Books, Harper Collins Publishers)
- Zelah Green by Vanessa Curtis (Egmont Books, Harper Collins Publishers)
- Zelah Green, One More Little Problem by Vanessa Curtis (Egmont Books, Harper Collins Publishers)
- Arthur and the Meanies by Jan Fearnley (Egmont Books, Harper Collins Publishers)
- The Rainbow Orchid Volume Two by Garen Ewing (Egmont Books, Harper Collins Publishers)
Thank you Egmont Books/ Harper Collins Publishers for sending me the awesome books!

The Book that I BOUGHT is:
- You Are So Undead To Me by Stacey Jay


The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
This sounds so good. It has gotten some high ratings at goodreads, so I’m pretty excited to read it.
I like the name of the girl, Grace Divine. Something mysterious about it.

Zelah Green by Vanessa Curtis
I never heard of this book before. It sounds very interesting to read about a teenager who is a cleanaholic. I’m not a cleanaholic, but I can relate to the girl. Mostly because when I was younger I couldn’t sit on the chairs in public transports. I always thought that they where filthy and that I would get some sick disease from it. So yeah, I can relate. (I’m totally over that now!)

You Are So Undead To Me by Stacey Jay
The cover of this book is totally awesome, one of the reasons I bought it.
It has zombies in it and Jennifer from book-crazy described it as smart, sassy, silly, and totally fun! That’s so up my alley.

Arthur and the Meanies by Jan Fearnley
This book looks so cute and so pretty. I am dying to bring this to my nieces and read it with them. Love it.

The Rainbow Orchid Volume Two
So, I haven’t read the first one. But I like the sound of it. Very adventurous.

....Petty Witter  – (5 juli 2010 om 03:30)  

Wow an impressive list.

You are more than welcome, I was delighted to send you this award. To answer your questions about John Barrowman:- It will have been Torchwood you were watching. He is actually Scottish but has lived partly in America since childhood.

Shy  – (5 juli 2010 om 03:37)  

This is definitely a great week for you. Would really love to see what you think on The Dark Divine. I so wanted to read this book as well. Happy reading!

irisonbooks  – (5 juli 2010 om 04:57)  

Oh, those Egmont books books look really beautiful. I hope you enjoy them :)

Michelle  – (5 juli 2010 om 06:10)  

I recently read The Dark Divine and really enjoyed it. It's full of mystery and suspense. I hope you enjoy all of your new books! :D

Kelsey  – (5 juli 2010 om 07:24)  

I loved You Are So Undead to Me and really need to read The Dark Divine! Can't wait for your reviews :)

Christina/Book Addict  – (5 juli 2010 om 08:05)  

Great books this week! The Dark Divine was really good! I hope you enjoy it!

Jane  – (5 juli 2010 om 08:12)  

The Dark Divine looks amazing... can't wait to see a review for it!

Jane
janestoryblog.blogspot.com

fredamans  – (5 juli 2010 om 08:18)  

Amazing titles! Happy reading!

Jessica (BookLover)  – (5 juli 2010 om 09:53)  

Looks like you have lots of good reading ahead of you. :) Enjoy!

Addicted Book Reader  – (5 juli 2010 om 11:25)  

Ooh, the Egmont books sound great! Enjoy and look forward to your reviews : )

Melissa  – (5 juli 2010 om 12:04)  

Been wanting to read The Dark Divine. Hope you like it!

Blodeuedd  – (5 juli 2010 om 12:29)  

Omg so drooling over those Egmont books :=)

Sasha  – (5 juli 2010 om 12:48)  

The Zelah Green books are awesome! Hope you like them!

Lauren  – (5 juli 2010 om 13:47)  

Great pile of books this week. I'm really interested to hear what you think about The Dark Divine because although I've read mixed reviews, someone with similar taste to me has highly recommended it. Can't wait to hear what you think!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (5 juli 2010 om 19:19)  

i hadn't heard of the zeleh green ones, but they look really good!

Darlyn  – (5 juli 2010 om 22:17)  

Really great!I love all of your books IMM! And you already have The Dark Divine!

vvb32 reads  – (6 juli 2010 om 07:46)  

you are so undead to me is definitely a fun one! - despite the zombies;-D

Justine  – (6 juli 2010 om 10:41)  

Wow, what a great set of books. These are all awesome! I'm jealous. Haha. Oh my, you have The Dark Divine! I haven't read it yet. It's sad, I'm missing out. I hope you enjoy it!!! :)

YA Vampire Books  – (9 juli 2010 om 15:41)  

ooh I've been wanting to read The Dark Divine for so long! Looking forward for your review!

PolishOutlander  – (10 juli 2010 om 07:47)  

Hope you like You Are So Undead to Me! It was a pleasant surprise and I really liked it. Happy reading!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP