Interview with...

A towering beast leaves a trail of destruction across half the planet while it looks for a place to nest. Which two characters are you going to send on the mission to defeat the beast? 

Anyone recognizes the plot of King Kong? No? You should stop reading and watch the original version from 1933. Such a classic! Really, what are you still doing here? Go watch it.


Anyway, let us get back to the question. 
Which two characters am I going to send to defeat the beast. 
We need someone who is smart, strong and determined. Someone who doesn't give up easily and can kick some ass. Someone who has powers, having powers usually helps. 

My first pick would be Ever by Badlands. She is a badass warrior, who without a doubt can fight! She stands up for what she believes and she doesn't give up untill she reaches her goal. We need her! 

I'll also send Jacinda from Firelight by Sophie Jordan. Why Jacinda? Because she can transform into a dragon. A dragon! Now, that's a cool power. 

And if those two characters can't succeed to defeat the beast
(then I probably will never be asked again to send people on a important 
mission, because the world will be destroyed. Sorry!) I will send all the Gods from The Prophecy of the Most Beautiful.
How about that! 

Who would you send?

Melliane  – (5 november 2017 om 12:06)  

I think I would choose Kate Daniels (Ilona Andrews) because she is a badass and one of the elementals (Anne Bishop) because they're terrible!

Nina  – (6 november 2017 om 06:04)  

@Melliane: I need to read those books! :)

Shooting Stars Mag  – (6 november 2017 om 07:15)  

Ooh maybe Katniss from The Hunger Games; she's pretty good with a bow and arrow after all!

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Lindsey @ Lindsey Reads  – (6 november 2017 om 10:47)  

Oh this is such a fun idea :)
I think I'd send Percy and Annabeth fromthe Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. They're demigods, go on dangerous quests all the time and have fought several monsters already so I think they could handle it :)

Blodeuedd  – (6 november 2017 om 11:44)  

I should not have read Melliane's idea but yes Kate would kick ass

Carole Wooten  – (6 november 2017 om 18:30)  

Very interesting questions. I have to agree that Kate could probably save the day or maybe Mad Rogan.

Sara @ Forever 17 Books  – (7 november 2017 om 05:14)  

Firelight! I really loved those books! I mean, she turns into a dragon so how can you not, right? A great choice for this!

Nina  – (7 november 2017 om 11:48)  

@Lauren: Yes, I forgot her. She would be fierce, so yes great pick!

@Lindsey: Demigods would be great too! They can for sure defeat the beasts.

@Blodeuedd: Now I def. need to pick up the book.

@Carole Wooten: Mad Rogan? He sounds familiar. Need to look him up.

@Sara: Right? That would be a great pick, right? lol.

Nina  – (9 november 2017 om 10:50)  

@Kimberly: Wow, now I really need to read that book!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP